Madisons uses the freshest possible flowers in all of our arrangements and bouquets, to ensure maximum enjoyment from them once they arrive home with you, follow the steps below.
- Start by unwrapping the paper and remove the water bag (if there is one) from the bouquet
- Fill up a vase with water and cut the bottom of the stems on an angle before transferring your flowers into the vase
- Keep all stems submerged in the water by filling up the vase with plenty of water and remove any foliage that goes below the water line
- Don't wait until the water starts to discolour, change it every second day if possible.
- Keep your flowers out of direct sunlight as they prefer cooler areas
- Lastly, remove individual flowers as they wilt to keep your bouquet looking beautiful!